Tuesday 15 March 2016

February 16 Favourites

I am very late with my February favourites and I haven’t posted in over a month. I haven’t had the best month, so I’ve been taking a little break from blogging. I’ve had a lot of things going on, especially with work and I’ve been feeling very over whelmed and super busy, but this week I am feeling much more positive and back and ready to chat. Due to me being super busy and in work constantly I don’t have loads of makeup favourites to show you, so I thought I would share with you some lifestyle bits that I have been loving recently.

Emite Makeup Diamond Heart Primer
I have definitely spoken about this before on my blog, it’s a fantastic primer that has a salmon tint to it, which means that it brightens up my face without even putting any makeup on. My makeup applies so easily over the top and stays put all day long. It has been a life saver with all of the travelling I was doing throughout February.

Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Highlighter
An amazing budget highlighter! I spoke about this in my Valentines makeup post, it is a perfect powder highlighter. No glitter, it just gives skin a gorgeous sheen. It has pink tones to it, so it looks amazing on cheek bones. For the price of this, it is unbelievable. Definitely worth a purchase if you are looking for a drugstore highlighter!

Nicka K New York Waterproof Eye Liner – Dark Brown
I only got this eye liner at the start of February and I have used it virtually every day since. It has been perfect for work as it stays on all day long without smudging, but also looks really natural and beautiful. Love the packaging, love the colour and will definitely be buying more

Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio (Vanilla, Sable and Sumatra)
I received this as part of a Smashbox set at Christmas. This is perfect for work, it gives a gorgeous natural brown smokey look without being too dramatic. The shadows are completely matte so they are perfect for in the day time. I have reached for this none stop during February as it’s so quick and easy to use but looks fabulous.

Vaseline Sugar Coated Limited Edition
Everyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with Vaseline, I have atleast 4 in every bag I own. So when I spotted a new limited edition pot I just had to have it! This has a really sugary sweet scent but the colour is a light baby pink (much lighter than the Rosy Lips Vaseline). It’s really subtle but quite glossy so it looks lovely on the lips.

Alien Thierry Mugler Perfume
If I had to pick an all time favourite perfume, this would be it. I have been wearing this none stop during February and have had so many compliments. It lasts all day and even in the afternoon people are asking me what perfume I am wearing. Absolutely gorgeous. It is quite woody but a little floral, it’s a really rich warm scent and I absolutely adore it.

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Tweezers
These tweezers work so well, really great quality sturdy tweezers, but most of all they are so pretty! The floral design is just so cute, absolutely love it! Plus it means that Rob won’t be stealing them.

DW Home Honey Candle – TK Maxx
So recently I went shopping in TK Maxx for some baby bits for Rob’s sister, when I found myself in the candle aisle (strange!) and I stumbled across this. The jar is a cute yellow frosted glass, which I just thought looked super Eastery so I just had to pick it up and give it a good sniff. It smells of sweet honey, and I am completely obsessed with it. It smells AMAZING! I am so tempted to go back and get another before they all sell out!

Highlights Cadbury Hot Chocolate
So after a stressful busy month, I have been getting cosy at night in my pyjamas and craving a hot choc. I am still on my strict New Year diet (1 stone and 3 pound down) so I can’t justify a calorific hot chocolate, so I have been reaching for these approx 38 Cal sachets. You just add water (or milk) and stir, they taste delicious with hardly any of the guilt.

Step On It Cupid by Lorelei Mathias            
This book was a short uplifting light hearted book which has been a great distraction this month. It’s not too heavy or difficult to read, it’s been the perfect escape. It’s about a girl who works in advertising and has to come up with an advert for a speed dating company. It is funny but also really empowering. Not the usual soppy love story.

Well I hope you all had a fantastic February, and a great beginning to March.

What were your Feb faves?
Have you tried any of these, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment