Saturday 7 November 2015

Flexitol Foot Cream

Even though sandal season is definitely over, it doesn’t mean that we should neglect our feet until next Summer. I love having a pamper night when the weather is getting colder, covering them in moisturiser and putting on some big fluffy socks and giving my feet a little TLC. I was recently sent some Flexitol goodies, which I was very excited to try out as I normally love everything from the brand. So here is what I thought..

Moisturising Foot Cream
This is a lovely cream that keeps my feet feeling soft and looking great, I love to put it on before bed, or smothering my feet in it on an evening and putting on my big socks. You need a much thicker moisturiser on your feet than for the rest of your body as the skin is much harder, so this moisturiser is perfect, as it’s really thick and a little oily so it can keep your feet looking great!

Heel Balm

This stuff is one of those amazing products that after just one use, you can see that it works. This balm is used just on the driest areas of your feet, normally the heels and ball of your foot. When my feet are looking.. let’s just say at their worst, I apply this to the hard skin over night, and when I wake up in the morning they look dramatically better. It’s an amazing product and one that I will 100% be repurchasing. 

What products do you use to keep your feet looking soft and crack free?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get the heel cream for my mom! She's super self conscious about her heels, and this would be a great stocking stuffer.
    Shaguna and Kaylee
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete