Sunday 8 November 2015

Autumn 15 Pamper Routine

Now that the weather is getting colder, it is the perfect time to get a nice hot bath and pamper yourself, before getting into some pyjamas and chilling out in front of the TV. Tonight Rob has gone out and I’ve got the flat to myself, so I thought it would be the perfect time to have a good old pamper night and spend the rest my evening watching a Disney film. So I thought I would share with you my Autumn/Fall pamper routine!

Superdrug Sugar & Spice Face Mask
First off, after taking all of my makeup off and cleansing my face, I apply a face mask. There is something about a face mask that feels really indulgent and screams “pamper”! After Bonfire night, I have spent the past 2 evening sat round a bonfire, and my face is definitely starting to feel clogged up and tight, so a face mask is the perfect thing to clean out my pores. I love the Superdrug face masks, every time I am in store I pick up a few more to add to my stash. This one is the perfect Autumn scent as it’s super cosy and smells delicious.

Lush Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon
Then obviously I run myself a bath, using whatever Lush bath bomb, bubbleroon or bubble bar takes my fancy that day. I have stocked up on lots of Lush goodies from the Christmas range that I am trying to save until we are a little closer to Christmas so thought the Yuzu & Cocoa bubbleroon would be perfect, it smells of orange chocolate, and it’s filled with cocoa and shea butter, so it keeps skin super soft, you crumble it under the tap to make lots of bubbles.

Maria Nila Luminous Colour Masque
Then for the hair mask, after shampooing my hair I love to apply a hair mask to leave in my hair for around 10 minutes to keep my hair in good condition. I try to do this atleast once a week as my hair does get quite dry and I suffer from fly aways, especially during the colder weather. This mask is great, especially for coloured hair as it can need a little bit of extra moisture, I don’t actually colour my hair but this still works a treat for me. Leaves hair looking instantly silky after blow drying, and it smells really fruity and sweet.

Neal’s Yard Remedies Petitgrain & Lemon Body Lotion
After a bath, moisturising is a must as it locks in all the moisture that you added during your bath. This moisturiser is really nice and light, which is great when you get out of a hot bath as you don’t want to apply anything to heavy and sticky. It smells really fresh and lemony and leaves skin feeling gorgeously soft. One of my all time favourite body lotions!

Naobay Calming Face Toner
A lot of people don’t like to use Toner, but I suffer from combination skin so it is a must for me. I apply it over my T Zone, focusing a lot on my chin and nose, which is my oiliest part. I absolutely love every Naobay product that I have tried, and this toner is no different. It is really fresh and light which is exactly what I want from a toner, it works a treat, perfect to get any left over face mask out of your pores.

Maple Holistics Anti-Aging Serum
I love applying this Serum because it isn’t too oily but also doesn’t leave skin too tight, it is the perfect kind of serum. My skin instantly drinks it up. It helps to lock moisture in to my skin and also keeps skin looking fresh and bright.

Garnier Ultra Lift Eye Cream
I am obsessed with this Eye Cream, I can’t get enough of it recently. I apply this every morning and night around my eyes. Recently I have noticed a few fine lines appearing around my eyes and after doing the Garnier 14 day trial I started to notice a difference, so I had to go and buy it. I love it and would recommend to anyone!

Teoxane Skin Renewal Night Cream
This moisturiser helps to renew cells over night, it’s a really thick and indulgent consistency, you have to make sure you don’t use it on your delicate skin areas (around your eyes and lips as the skin is much thinner) and only apply it to your more robust areas. It leaves your skin feeling tingly but in the morning my skins looks so much brighter and softer. Absolutely love it!

I try to have pamper nights as often as I can, even if it’s just a soak in the bath or a face mask before bed. They’re definitely one of my favourite things to do, they help me relax and make me feel like I can face daily struggles again! So now that the weather is getting colder treat yourself to an Autumn pamper nigh, we all deserve a little treat now and then.


What does your pamper routine consist of? What products do you like to use?

1 comment:

  1. My pamper routine consists of, body scrubs, face masks and a long candle lite bubble bath (with a glass of wine of course). I am eagerly awaiting the Maple Holistic's Anti-aging serum, I have read a few good reviews on it. I love a serum that can moisturize without leaving the skin greasy.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete