Wednesday 9 December 2015

November 15 Favourites

After a very busy few days I have finally got round to writing up my November favourites, with the weather getting even colder and Christmas getting even closer I have definitely started to adapt my makeup routine. So here are the products I have been continuously reaching for all month long.

NARS The Multiple – Orgasm
This product was a new edition to my makeup collection this month, and what an amazing edition it was, it can be used for anything, lips, eyes or cheeks. I love to apply this in one stroke on the top of my cheek bones and blend it in with my fingers, it adds a subtle colour and also a sheen so doubles up as a highlight. Perfect for the day time, and gives cheeks a healthy pink winter glow.

So Susan Highlighting Pencil
This is perfect for highlighting the brow bone or cupids bow, it can be blended out really easily. It’s great for tidying up brows after pencilling them in. I have also been applying this to my water line, it makes eyes pop and look super bright. Perfect for work!

Kiss Apricot Lip Scrub
This is from Wilko’s beauty range, it’s a lose sugar lip scrub. In Winter I suffer from the absolute worst chapped lips, no matter how often I use balms I never seem to keep them feeling soft, and when the bold lipsticks start making appearances, it is a must to have flakefree lips. This scrub is perfect to get them looking and feeling instantly better, I keep this in the shower and try to use it every couple of days.

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Lip Colour – Red Infallible  
This is one of the best lip stains I have, it lasts for hours no matter how many cocktails you have! The red is very drying, but the balm on the opposite end is fantastic, whenever I have it on I just keep applying the balm throughout the night, and it keeps my lips in tact, and the balm smells gorgeous.

Kardashian Beauty Intimate Spotlight
This is a stunning highlight, very very shimmery, perfect for cheek bones, cupids bow or brow bone. Because it is so shimmery my favourite thing to use it for is to highlight the inner corner of my eyes or to use all over my lids. It applies really easily and lasts all day/night. Fantastic products and very under rated!

Kiko Eye Shadow – 137 Pearly Copper
This is another new edition this month and it’s absolutely gorgeous shade, it’s a shimmery copper colour with a hint of burgundy, fantastic for this time of year. It isn’t the most pigmented eyeshadow I have, but there isn’t a lot of fall out and it is very very buildable. I will definitely be investing in a few more shades. I love the look of 132 Pearly Bronze and 139 Pearly Salmon, they both look stunning.

E.L.F Baked Eye Shadow – Toasted
This shadow has lasted me for ages, because it’s baked it is a great consistency which makes it lovely to apply and very pigmented. The colour is a coppery bronze which is perfect for party eyes with a bold lip. This is one of my all time favourite shadows but this month I have been reaching for it a lot.

NARS Audacious Mascara – Black Moon
Another new product, this mascara has the most amazing wand, it has firm comb like bristles which is great for adding length which I love! The formula can be a little clumpy and temperamental, but if you take your time with it, the results are really great. I wore it recently to a party and had people commenting that they couldn’t believe my lashes were real when wearing this, definitely a great choice for party lashes.

Have you tried any of these products, what did you think?

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. that kiko eyeshadow though - woah. I'm obsessed with kiko at the moment and totally recommend you give their long lasting eyeshadow sticks a go! I've been looking for a lip stain that has great staying power but am yet to find it! Perhaps the L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Lip Colour could be my saviour! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete