Wednesday 11 February 2015

Week 4, 5 and 6 Weight Loss Progress

Now as you will have read, or realised, I haven’t been posting these weight loss posts like I said I would. My initial plan was to post every week with an update of my weight loss and how I have done it, and then every month an update of my weight loss in inches. I did this for 3 weeks and everything was going smoothly. I had lost a total of 8.5 pounds since New Year. In Week 4 I lost another pound totally 9.5 pound weight loss. However after this week I became extremely busy and my blog suffered because of it. I haven’t done my weekly weight loss posts, my Glossybox reviews or any other post.



The reason why I haven’t been posting is because I’ve had very BIG news which has completely taken over my life in the past couple of weeks. Read my bog post here: http://megandoesbeauty1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/my-very-big-news.html

So what I thought I would do is give you a quick weight recap over the past 3 weeks and then my diet starts back today, so expect weekly updates from now on!

In week 4 I lost another pound totally up to 9.5 pounds since New Year. However due to me being super busy my dieting has definitely taken a hit, I have had a few take aways, grabbed a couple of lunch time sandwiches and had a few stress relieving glasses of wine. And haven’t done a single bit of exercise. In Week 5 I somehow managed to stay the same weight. But in Week 6 I have put on 3 pounds, which means my total weight loss is now at 6.5 pounds. I knew I’d had a lot of cheats, but I was really gutted when I stepped on the scales this morning. However this has given me the kick I needed, I’m going to get back into dieting and try not to drift back into convenience eating just because I’m busy. I’m going to try really hard this week, even with Valentine’s Day coming up, which we all know is a difficult day to eat healthily! And I’ll update you next week. Wish me Luck!!

Check out my weight loss journey here: http://megandoesbeauty1.blogspot.co.uk/p/weight-loss-progress.html

Recipes
Slimming world Spag Bol
Fry minced pork in a few sprays of fry light, add in chopped onions and peppers! Once all fried add in a tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1tsp cumin, 1tsp oregano, season to taste! Eat with dried spaghetti.

Slimming world Curry
There are lots of slimming world curries that I love, this is just one!
Fry chicken in fry light spray with onions, once fried add 2tsp of root ginger, 2tsp garlic, 1tbsp of curry powder, 1tsp cumin, ¼ tsp of turmeric, a tin of chopped tomatoes and 300ml of chicken stock.

Slimming World Chips
Chop up a large potato, either into wedges using the skin or chips after peeling. Place on a baking tray, spray with fry light and cover in salt and pepper and mixed herbs! They are gorgeous!

Slimming World Chilli
Fry minced pork in fry light, with onions, peppers and carrots. Once fried add in tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp garlic paste, 2 tsp cumin,1 tsp cinnamon, 2tsps paprika, tin of kidney beans, tin of baked beans.



Let me know how you’re getting on, or share any tips to keep motivated even when you’re super busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment