I am finally hosting my first ever giveaway! And I am so so so excited. I can finally say thank you to my followers for reading my posts, leaving me comments, tweeting and emailing me, it’s so nice after 10 months of blogging, to finally give one of you the chance to win some goodies!
The lovely people at Maple Holistics have given me the chance to be part of their #summerofgiveaways campaign which is sponsored by edumuch.com. Maple Holistics are a US based Beauty Company that develop and manufacture natural and animal cruelty free products.
I will be posting a blog post soon with a review of some of their products very soon so keep your eyes peeled for that!
I am going to be giving away The Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo, this is made with Lavender and Jojoba Oil and the Maple Holistics Silk 18Conditioner which is made with Argon Oil and Jojoba Oil. They are all natural and vegan friendly!
1. This giveaway is only open to people in the UK, Canada and USA, sorry guys!!
2. This giveaway will start Thursday 13th August 00:01 and will close Wednesday 26th August 23:59.
3. The winner will be picked randomly via Rafflecopter, the winner will be notified via email shortly after Wednesday 27th August, if you do not respond to the email within 7 days then I will choose a new winner (check your junk mail too).
4. Entrants must be over 18 years old as a postal address will need to be provided.
5. Winner will be publicised on Twitter and other forms of social media
6. I will pass the winners name and address on to Maple Holistics, they will proceed to send out the prizes, therefore if there are any issues with Postage or damage to products then I will not be responsible.
If you have any problems or questions please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
These pictures were taken from MapleHolistics website after gaining permission