Tuesday 7 June 2016

May 16 Favourites

I hope you have all had an amazing and sunny May, I can’t believe how quickly this month seems to have gone, throughout May I have tried so hard to work on my fitness levels and get myself back in to a fitness regime so I have had a pretty sensible month! I’ve worked very hard and treated myself with a few shopping sprees. As well as meeting my best friend’s gorgeous baby girl, a family wedding and a couple of girlie nights out. So I thought I would share with you my May favourites!

Garnier Summer Body Sun-Kissed Look Lotion
Now that we are moving closer to Summer I have decided to get back on to the tanning train! This gradual tan used to be my go to tan when I was a serial tanner, mainly because it gives an even subtle tan but also smells of apricots (although you still can’t avoid the morning after biscuit smell). It has been so nice to finally put a bit of glow back in to my skin, and after getting so many compliments I thought I would let you all know what an amazing tan I had rediscovered!

L’Occitane Creme Divine
After receiving this mini moisturiser this month I have tried it out a few times and I am well and truly in love. I adore L’Occitane, I think they have the most beautiful products and this is no exception. The smell is to die for and the consistency is so indulgent on the skin. Whenever I wear this at night, I wake up in the morning and my face feels soft, refreshed and plumped! Definitely worth a try if you haven’t already!

No7 Early Defence Eye Cream
So you all know I am the biggest No7 fan, I have so many lotions and potions from No7 that when I was browsing around in Boots and I spotted the Early Defence range I knew that I had to give it a go. The Early Defence range is designed for younger skin that is trying to stop early signs of ageing – which is absolutely perfect for me! The tell-tale area for me is definitely round my eyes, with makeup creasing under my eyes if I am not too careful. This eye cream is amazing, it isn’t too creamy and greasy so it is great to apply before makeup. I apply this first thing every morning before my makeup and it stops my makeup from creasing throughout the day. An absolute life saver!

Benefit Rockateur Cheek Powder
I snagged this blusher in my Benefit Christmas advent calendar, and even though I have been using this on and off since then, I have been going crazy for it this month! For those of you who haven’t tried this, it is beautiful blush with the slightest peach sheen, it looks amazing now that the sun and the bronzer is out. It is really blendable and buildable, you can make the most subtle perfect blush.

Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Gloss
This lip gloss is super comfortable to wear, it feels really hydrating and plumping, but isn’t sticky what so ever, it feels more like a balm on the lips. The colour is a really subtle nude pink so it is really wearable. It is packed with shimmer so I absolutely love it!

Anastasia DipBrow Pomade – Medium Brown
I did a blog post on this recently (linked here) so I won’t go on about it too much but it has definitely been a firm favourite this month. I find myself reaching for this every day, it is so easy to use and gives such an amazing precise finish.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette
I must have mentioned this in a favourites post before but I thought that I should probably give it a mention here! Now that the sun is out, I just want my makeup to look light and fresh so instead of opting for a brown smokey eye I tend to go for more peachy/pinky shadows. This palette is amazing because you can go as subtle or as bold as you like. I have used this for work, for drinks, for big nights out, you can create virtually any pink/rose gold look you are looking for. Absolutely perfect for this time of year.

I hope you have enjoyed my May favourites please leave a comment below and let me know what products you have been loving this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment