Friday 29 April 2016

April 16 Favourites

April has been a difficult month for me, I have been so poorly this month and feel like I have spent the whole month either lay in bed or at the doctors. I had an amazing girls night out for my best friend’s birthday and threw a baby shower for another of my best friend’s birthday, I’ve done a couple of nice things but mainly just lots of antibiotics and Harry Potter. But the times when I have dragged myself out of bed, these are the products that I have been reaching for.


Talika Photo-Hyrda Day Moisturiser
My skin has definitely been looking worse for wear this month, probably due to feeling rubbish, this moisturiser has a very light weight gel like feel and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and plumped up. It isn’t too heavy so it’s perfect for under makeup and doesn’t leave you feeling caked in product. Super brightening and comfortable to wear.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette – Light
When I am going on a night out, I never reach for anything else! This is so buildable and more importantly blendable. You can make it as subtle or as dramatic as you like. Because my skin has been so dry, I have been trying to avoid powder so this palette has been a life saver. Check out my full palette review here.

NARS Blusher – Orgasm
I have definitely mentioned this before in a favourites before, I won’t ramble on about this too much because everyone knows how amazing it is. I have reached for this during this month because it is the perfect shade now that the bronzer (and sometimes the sun) is out, and because of the subtle shimmer it has made my skin look a little more hydrated.

Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner
This month I have definitely been reaching for quick fixes, and this product is certainly a quick fix. It has a highlighting pencil on one end, which to be honest I am struggling to find a good use for and a eyebrow pencil on the other end. The colour is a cool grey/brown colour which is a perfect match for me. Most eyebrow pencils have too much red in them, which means I have to be super precise to make them look natural, but because this is such a perfect colour it means I can whack it on which saves so much time. Amazing easy to use product. If you are looking for a new eyebrow pencil I would highly recommend.

MUA Eye shadow Palette – Undressed
I love the MUA eye shadow palettes, they have so many gorgeous shades in them and for such a bargain price. They create quite a bit of fall out, but the pigmentation is still great. I have reached for this palette none stop because it has some amazing nude and subtle pinks shadows. They have been great for just applying all over the lid, meaning my eyeshadow looks amazing without all the hard work. It’s definitely been a life saver this month.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – 415 Pink In The Afternoon
This lipstick is really glossy and shiny which means it is so easy and comfortable to wear, but the colour pay off is still amazing. You need to apply it throughout the day, like with all Lustre lipsticks but generally it lasts quite well. The colour is gorgeous, quite subtle and a really wearable pink. Love it, and I am dying to try more shades in the range.

MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist
I have been reaching for this none stop throughout April, I think everytime I have had my makeup on, I have made sure to sprits this all over my face. It is so refreshing which is amazing when you aren’t feeling well, but also adds lots of hydration back in to the skin whilst also keeping makeup in place. Check out a full blog post here.

I hope you have all had a fantastic month of April and have been doing some amazing and fun things.
What have you been loving this month?

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment