Friday 18 September 2015

Empties - September 15

It’s about time that I did an empties post! I love reading these, as I think it’s a really good way to see what products bloggers love enough to completely finish a bottle of. So here are some of the products that I have finished recently and what I thought of them.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion
£2.65 on offer – buy here
I love cocoa scented things, I think they smell good enough to eat and make me feel really cosy. This is super moisturising, but it isn’t too oily, which means that it’s perfect before using fake tan! It’s light enough to dry quickly in the morning before getting dress. Absolutely love this stuff, and have already repurchased!

Martha Hill Gentle Balancing Shampoo
£5.60 – buy here
This was sent to me by Beauty Naturals. Full review of the range here. This shampoo feels a little strange when you’re using it because it doesn’t really foam very well, but after use it leave hair really soft and looking really really shiny. Loved this, definitely worth a try!

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation – Cool Vanilla
£14.50 – buy here
This is my all time favourite foundation, it’s pretty full coverage but not too cakey. I was colour matched to this colour and it’s a perfect match, there are 17 shades, so hopefully you will find something that works for you. This is easy to apply, easy to layer and looks great for day time and evening!

Dove Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Compressed – Pomegranate and Lemon
£1.50 – buy here
I love using compressed deos as they use less packaging so are better for the environment, but also they pack better and take up less room. This stuff smells AMAZING and also keeps you feeling fresh and sweat free all day. Tried and tested at the gym (obviously low intensity). I have repurchased some different scents!

Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner – 001 Black
£5.99 – buy here
I love this, the formula is long lasting and the brush is quite thin to allow for accurate liner. It’s really easy to use and lasts just as well as a gel, however it doesn’t blend so if that’s what you’re looking for then maybe this isn’t for you. But this is perfect for me! I’ve already repurchased!

Radox Feel Gorgeous Shower Cream – Coconut Kiss
£1 – buy here
I have been loving these shower gels and creams – see full review here. This is my favourite scent, I love coconuts and this is a very sweet coconut smell. It’s quite rich and indulgent and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. I’ve repurchased this scent again and others too.

L’Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
£3.29 – buy here
This is my absolute favourite way to remove my makeup – see full review here. This is delicate on my skin and doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t irritate my eyes but removes all makeup! Definitely worth a buy! This was on offer in ASDA so I’ve bought another 2 bottles!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – 001 Transparent
£3.99 – buy here
I use this to remove shine from my face and also to set my concealer and foundation. This has barely any colour in it, which is great. I use this every day and get through a lot of it. I absolutely love it!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara – 001 Black
£7.99 – buy here
The formula is great, doesn’t flake and is long lasting. The brush is a lot like the Benefit They’re Real wand, it’s rubber and has stiff comb like prongs, this is great for lengthening lashes and because of the stiff wand it makes sure there are no clumps and lashes look separated and long! I’ve repurchased already!

I know there was a lot of empties there, hopefully you spotted something you like the look of and want to try!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
What products are you constantly repurchasing?


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love empties so much! x Ania
    http://aniaaniapawlak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I really like Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and would love to try out the eyeliner
    xx

    www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your No7 and Loreal picks!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good empties post. I also really like the Rimmel stay matte powder - it's a makeup bag classic!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete