Monday 28 September 2015

Mini Lush Haul Sep 15

I went to Lush last week and picked up a couple of goodies for my sister-in-law and so obviously had to get some stuff for myself, I know I will have to go back in a few days due to the release of all the Christmas Lush products, but you can never have too much Lush, right?! I picked my sister-in-law up a Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb (£3.35), this is heart shaped and smelt of roses and was filled with rose petals that float around your bath, floral isn’t really my thing but perfect for her. But here’s what I came home with for me..

Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask
£6.50
This stuff smells like honey and some kind of green goodness mixed in, it is quite gritty, but I love that in a face mask. You keep it in the fridge, so it’s super cooling when you rub it all over your face. I’ve already given this a try and I loved it, it doesn’t dry out too much like other face masks but left my face feeling really soft and really refreshed!

Granny Takes A Dip Bubble Bar
£3.65
This stuff looks amazing, it is filled with pinks and blue and green, and apparently leaves your bath looking amazing and also makes bubbles which I love! Can’t wait to try this out. It smells a bit fruity, zesty but you can also smell the ginger in it.

Twilight Bath Bomb
£3.35
This smells floral but quite musky and is filled with lavender, it’s pink but seems to have little yellow flecks in it so I’m looking forward to seeing what it does to my bath. It has little moons and stars on it, which I think makes it look super cute!

Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon
£3.65
I also picked one of these cute yellow bubbleroons up for my sister-in-law, I think this is my favourite thing I bought. This is definitely my kind of scent, filled with coconut and shea butter is smells really indulgent. I can’t wait to try this out!

Let The Good Times Roll Face & Body Cleanser
£6.75
This stuff is amazing and lasts ages, you take off a little chunk of it, rub it in your wet hands and it turns in to a paste. It’s really gritty which I love, and it leaves my face feeling amazingly soft and clean and not to mention it smells amazing, everytime I walk in to the bathroom I pick this up and give it a sniff, it smells just like popcorn, really sweet but not sickly!

Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar
£5.95
Obviously, I know everyone raves about this so I had to pick it up. It looks so cute, absolutely love the design and smells really tropical, I know this is probably a summer product rather than an Autumn one, but I drink cocktails year round so it’s totally acceptable to use this all year round too!

Can wait to keep you all updated with what I think of the bath products!
Have you tried any of these, what did you think?

What are your favourite Lush Products?

1 comment:

  1. These sound lovely.. I definitely need to invest in some more of Lush's products soon!

    x

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete