Wednesday 30 September 2015

September 15 Glossybox

September’s Glossybox was the Style Edition the theme seems to be grey and pink which is completely fine with me. The box contained 5 full sized products, FIVE!! I was so excited when I heard that, I was really looking forward to seeing what would be hidden away inside my box and Glossybox did not disappoint!

Bellapierre Shimmer Powder
£12.99
This is an eyeshadow, it seems a lot like a pigment as it’s quite loose, but it is amazingly shimmery, like super super shimmery! The colour is described as grey-meets-beige, I can’t really spot the beige, in the pot it looks like grey with hints of lilac, however when it’s swatched it looks very silver. I’m not entirely sure how to describe it but it’s gorgeous, this would look amazing blended over a smokey eye. This is definitely up my street and can’t wait to give it a go.

Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro
£16.70
I am over the moon with this, so glad that Glossybox finally sent out a brush! I am always on the hunt for the perfect eyeshadow brush. This feels soft but is also quite dense, perfect for packing on colour all over your lids. I’ve never tried a Marsk brush, but I have tried some of their eyeshadows before and I loved them! So I am expecting great things!

Maria Nila Luminous Colour Hair Masque
£18.95
This stuff smells amazing and reminds me of my teen years, it reminds me of Mizz magazine and S Club 7, it’s quite fruity and really sweet, so if that’s your kind of scent, then this is perfect for you! It’s specifically for coloured hair, which my hair is not, however all that normally means is that it’s packed with conditioning goodness, so I will happily give this a go anyway! I am currently going through a leave in conditioner craze so this is perfect for me. Can’t wait to give it a try.

Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring
£4.00
I was on the hunt for these bad boys, and lucky me, Glossybox saved me the shopping trip. I was desperate to try these because everyone seems to be loving them and I wanted to know if they’re worth the hype. I love the fact that they’re grey, I thought that was quite cool, not an offensive colour if you know what I mean. They didn’t leave a kink in my hair so it makes it perfect for day time to night time. They aren’t the best for styling your hair and are slightly more tricky to take out than a regular bobble, but for tying your hair up in a normal pony, this is great. Perfect to tie hair back while you’re doing your makeup

Nails Inc Nail Polish
£11.00
This was sent out in either Chic Khaki or Blush Pink, I was sent the Khaki, it’s like a grey khaki, it’s really lovely, and I can’t wait to give it a try. It’s a little bit of a twist on regular grey. Nails Inc are always great so I’m sure the formula will be fantastic. The pink blush looks absolutely gorgeous, so I might pick that up too!

Overall this box was one of my favourites to date!
What did you think of this month’s box?

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love Nails Inc polishes, they are such great quality!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete